7.23.2009

i need your opinion!

so my mom and i are finally starting caleb's quilt - 2 1/2 months after his arrival. :) we cut all the pieces, but now we're deciding how to piece it together! please comment and let me know if you like 1, 2, or 3. i'm not going to say yet which one i like best - i want unbiased opinions! :)

first, here are the fabrics we're using...
now here are your choices!
number 1:
number 2:
number 3:
i'm so excited that we're finally starting it - maybe it will get done before he's 3 months old! probably 4...maybe even 5. :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I think I like the first one the best. But the others are cute too. I can't wait to see it when it's done. Baby quilts are fun!

Toni said...

I like number 3, but 1 is a close second.

in annie's head said...

and i like number 2. number 2 is always the best anyhow.